Registered massage therapist — voted Ottawa’s Favourite Massage Therapist
Morgan Asquini is a registered massage therapist and a certified lymphedema therapist.
She takes pride in ensuring that her clients are informed at every step of their treatment plans. Morgan also loves to educate people about what’s happening with their impairments, and the benefits of treatments.
Morgan graduated from the three-year advanced diploma massage therapy program at Algonquin College in 2018. She’s also completed the decongestive therapy course through The Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy at Ohio State University. This course equipped Morgan with a thorough understanding of the lymphatic system and the latest and best techniques to treat people living with lymphedema.
Her practical field placements have included sports rehabilitation at Carleton University, working with the HIV positive population at the AIDs Committee of Ottawa, and with post-surgery patients at the Riverside Campus of the Ottawa Hospital in the outpatient rehabilitation clinic. These placements exposed her to a breadth of settings while deepening her skills and experience.
In her spare time, Morgan can be found training in the gym and preparing for her next bodybuilding competition with the Canadian Physique Alliance. She also enjoys gardening, baking and crafting.
- Awarded Best RMT in Ottawa 2020
- Nominated Best RMT in Ottawa 2021
Morgan can provide a wide range of treatments including:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, and other neurological conditions
- Muscles strains, sprains, and tendinitis
- Trigger point release
- Relaxation massage
- Postural imbalances
- TMJ dysfunction
- Joint mobilizations
- Yoga Tune Up® (she is a certified instructor)
- IASTM (instrument assisted soft tissue mobilisation)
Morgan’s lymphatic drainage and compression bandaging treatments can be used to help treat and manage:
- Breast cancer related lymphedema
- Primary/congenital lymphedema
- Pregnancy induced lymphedema
- Surgery induced lymphedema
Morgan has successfully treated and worked with:
- All types of injuries (knee, shoulder, back, and more)
- MVAs (motor vehicle accidents)
- Work injuries
- Pre and postnatal mothers
Not sure what service is right for you?
Call us at (613) 702-1899 for a free phone consultation