Registered Massage Therapist, Voted Ottawa’s Favourite Massage Therapist
Morgan Asquini is a Registered Massage Therapist and a Certified Lymphedema Therapist.
- Awarded Best RMT in Ottawa 2020
- Nominated Best RMT in Ottawa 2021
Morgan graduated from the three-year, advanced diploma Massage Therapy program at Algonquin College in April 2018. In August 2018, she took the Complete Decongestive Therapy course through The Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy, at Ohio State University. This course equipped Morgan with a thorough understanding of the lymphatic system and the latest and best techniques to treat people living with lymphedema.
Her three practical field placements, while at school, included sports rehabilitation at Carleton University, working with the HIV positive population at the AIDs Committee of Ottawa, and working with post-surgery patients at the Riverside Hospital in the outpatient rehabilitation clinic.
Morgan takes pride in educating her clients about their impairments and the benefits of treatments, ensuring that they are informed in every step of their treatment plans.
In her spare time, Morgan can be found in the gym preparing for her next bodybuilding competition with the Canadian Physique Alliance. She also enjoys gardening, baking, and crafting.
Morgan can provide a wide range of treatments including:
- Relaxation massage
- Muscles strains, sprains, and tendinitis
- Trigger point release
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, and other neurological conditions
- Postural imbalances
- TMJ dysfunction
- Joint mobilizations
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Certified Yoga Tune Up® Instructor
Her lymphatic drainage and compression bandaging treatments can be used to help treat and manage:
- Primary/Congenital lymphedema
- Breast cancer related lymphedema
- Surgery induced lymphedema
- Pregnancy induced lymphedema
Morgan has successfully treated and worke with the following:
- MVAs (Motor Vehicle Accidents)
- Work Injuries
- Day Worker Injuries
- Pre and Postnatal
- All Types of Injuries (knee, shoulder, back, and more)