Registered Physiotherapist (B.PT)
Deepesh is an experienced Physiotherapist who began his career 8 years ago, receiving his bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy. After working for 3 years in India, he moved to Canada and initiated his career in Physiotherapy.
Deepesh likes to use manual techniques like Mobilization, Muscle energy Technique, Acupuncture & Dry Needling, & Taping (Dynamic Taping). He has a keen interest in furthering his knowledge and likes to constantly add more knowledge and techniques into his practice, while constantly keeping up to date on current techniques. Throughout his career, Deepesh has gained experience in treating clients with:
- General Physiotherapeutic conditions – Sprain, Strain, tendonitis, musculoskeletal pains, chronic pain
- Pre & post-surgical cases – e.g. ACL Reconstruction, TKA, rotator cuff Repair and more
- Sports & Athletic injuries, including brace/compressions prescription
- MVA (motor vehicle accident) Injuries
- Geriatric Patients (arthritis, osteoporosis, balance impairments)
Deepesh has treated many of his clients to function symptom free by in depth assessment and personalizing his treatments as per each individual. He believes in working on the root cause of the pain or issue, rather than just treating the symptom. He is a firm believer in incorporating proper education of the clients, including exercise prescription, which helps them be pain free and achieve optimum result while preventing future re-occurrences.